Monday, February 14, 2011

i should fearless to it!!

cough! yesterday night your words really made me stunned..
my head has nothing inside.. mind was too chaotic..
yet i couldn't think of anything right at that time! sighed!
throughout the call i have said nothing much.. kept confusing..
many things appeared in my head but they were all eventually becoming nothing..
aww!! what the hell was the feeling of that!! completely damn it!!
fast fast fast! 27 days fast go!! i wanna meet u in real!! RAWR!!!
i wanna clarify and make clear of what actually my true feeling on you!!
ahha! ya! i want to remove the confusion of mine!
and i need to overcome my fear of love!
even i'm still feel scare of it but i should be confident!
no matter to myself or to him! coz i trust him. =)
but in these 27 days i have to get my car license as fast as i can!
and perhaps i will have to work.. i'm cashless what lol~
i stayed at home and did nothing for nearly one month haha..
so i think it's the time for me to get a part-time work~ =)
gambatte neh wonxue! and gambatte too solou! hehe!
get well soon from your dry cough~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment