Sunday, February 13, 2011

valentine..

psps neh the before-post i written it in damn moody state..
so please don mind it too much haha just some gek hei wa..
released all temper and moody emo on that stupid solou lol!
if he was there with me sure very cham le haha =P
yesterday i have outing with feng, only with him..
but i don think i was used to be have fun with him lol..
had a movie had a lunch~ finished! haha coz i wanna back~
this time i took monorel by my own phew~
almost got to the wrong platform lol but i eventually got right! hoho!
coz thought of the day when that solou with me..
we were walking down the stairs there very slowly~
then it reminded me of yay! here i should go! lol za dao..
and it gotta be 14 of feb after today.. which is valentine's day!!
lol wishing all couples have a lovely yet unforgettable valentine's day!!
haha and who were single, like me, haha have an enjoying day tomorrow!!
RAWR!!!! come on baby!!! come to me!!! haha!! =P
but i wondered wat is the feeling if celebrating valentine with the one u love?
lol i think it would be so sweet ba~ sweet till BOOM!! hehe!
anyway HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment