Wednesday, March 2, 2011

miracle..

ho.. he chatted with me.. he did chat!
omg! my illusion!? unbelievable!? amazing!?
but then.. should i happy? should i feel grateful for that?
the feeling at that time was really indescribable..
in a very sudden.. twinkling light at the taskbar..
unexpected.. it was he.. the one who i thought had disappeared..
i have hesitated for a while before opening his chatbox..
he? i have doubted of it.. is that he?
is that really he who was finding me to chat?
why he finds me to chat? it came so suddenly..
i opened it.. i have thought it for so long.. hardly type a hi..
again.. unexpected.. he replied me so fast..
before that.. i felt wanna cry.. but i couldn't.. i can't..
just a very short pain inside me.. then nothing..
i know it was all passed.. and i think i should happy..
coz finally he made a decision to start a chat with me..
yet.. he still looked me as his friend.. but it's only perhaps..
anyway i hoped we can still at least chat with each other..
coz there's no more i wanted.. from u.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment