Tuesday, March 29, 2011

169+1

now, 169 days u have been away..
tomorrow it will be the last day of my thoughts about u..
and after that, i think i will have no missing to u anymore..
170.. it will be all ended and no more..
wounds.. injuries.. pains.. and sadness..
but frankly say, it has been so long that i have never thought of u..
since when the another he lived inside me..
so thank you that u able to go out from me..
without u.. i just found out my smile can be so beautiful..
my life can be still so good or even more better than it..
i was so glad that it was he..
the one who walked into my heart and healed me..
whom can really light up the darkness of my broken heart..
and make me feel the love once more again..
other than that, no whys..
i treasure it very much.. very very so much..
though i don know how long u and me.. the relationship can sustained..
or will u still wait and accept me after several years..
but now, i just know, u are with me, enough.
u belong to me..
even if the time was passing..
but u are still belong to me..
eternity.. is mine.. =)
u. the stupid. haha!

ps: when i look at u..
i can feel the happiness that i never ever feel to..
that's why i love to look at u so much! haha! bleh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment