Wednesday, April 6, 2011

for u.

when I see u smile..
i will feel want to smile too..
sometime even burst out into laugh just like that suddenly lol!
do u know it?
i like to watch over the way u laugh..
coz it proves that u like me ~^^~

hearing your voice..
i will unconsciously raise a smile..
i remember what u have said or told me..
even if I did forget some of them..
please dont blame it to me..
coz u know it..
my memory is not very good~ =P
especially for the road recognition lol!
that is why i am your stupid sopo lo! haha!

after u came back from there the national service..

i am happy for every day.. frankly i am~
coz you spend every each day with me..
just like u are always by my side accompany me..
even so
I still often think of u..
coz i need u so much!

now, i see and meet you at least once within a week..
even so I still want it more..
want to meet u every day.. haha.. greedy =P
however it is now unlikely to happen~ ahha!
just like u say.. unless I marry u~ lol!
stupid eh! haha! bleh!! solou!

em.. i was thinking.. when I was there..
i mean in national service there..

how would it be like?
3 months didnt have to see u..
it must be so strange and hard to pass through the days..
that the days i am without u..
i knew it coz i
have got waited for u in that 3 months..
I know.. it was really tough.. very miss u..
but i can wait it! not only that 3 months but for the eternity! =)
a long time ago.. I thought it was he to accompany me..
but in the end.. u are the one to accompany me..
really lucky.. the person with me is u..
i cherish..

coz of you..
my life has become happy again..
i wanted to say..
i really really like you!
if u do not mind..
i want to dominate you forever..
can i? =)


To the stupid, my solou. ahha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment