Thursday, January 20, 2011

100 days..

it was like a speedy ray of light..
so fast hundred days passed..
before time it was really hard to get through..
but i survived all of those pain! i did it!!
i have tuned up my mood my soul and my heart..
yet i have changed to a stronger girl haha.. i think ya..
it has been a while i haven't seen u..
never ever meet u face to face..
maybe we really have no fate at all..
and i think there have no chance for us to have a chat..
even just a little talk in a very short time..
coz u will thoroughly refuse to do so..
so i wouldn't bother or interrupt u..
not to annoy or trying to disturb u.. never ever..
exception: u come and disturb me lol..
so u can continue your things and i busy with my stuff..
best wishes for u to attain wat u wan to achieve~
and hoping u live happily and healthy~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment