Friday, January 21, 2011

look at u ▪ i smile

woke up at 7am today.. unexpected right? haha!
just cannot continue to sleep after woke up..
so then had my breakfast which i normally called it as noon-breakfast lol~
after tat i online.. but don't know wat to do..
coz msn don't have anyone online-ing yet there have nothing on facebook..
deng deng deng then it came naturally tat i am here and starting my blogging haha!
just now at facebook.. i was seeing his photos repeatedly.. again and again..
sometimes i even stared at his photo for long.. i smiled.. in a very natural way..
and i got to realize it tat i miss him.. especially his smile.. it's so good to me~ =)
but at the same time tat damn question came again in my mind..
the question which could crash my head into pieces..
i have thought over it again and again.. but i still cant get the answer of it!
love like love like love like!! damn it!! it kills me!! yish!!
forget it!! i don wan bother of it anymore!! just let the answer it finds itself!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment