Wednesday, January 19, 2011

let go..

i saw his messages this morning..
wat he wrote was mentioning to me?
i cant sure but i just have the same feeling..
anything about him i will still take notice of it..
i have been swear tat i wouldn't care him..
and wouldn't mind everything related to him anymore..
but my tears just keep rushing down my face when i saw his messages..
i bear not to give them flowing down but i cant even control myself..
i did feel pain of his messages.. it's painful..
tat was your decision chosen to leave me not to love me..
so you shouldn't wrote of that.. u shouldn't!
do u know that messages just will hurt me once again?..
u wanna made me cry huh?.. and u did it..
please.. let me go.. don't try to hurt me again..
i've got it enough.. it was miserably suffering..

0 comments:

Post a Comment